Content Marketing for Experts, Emerging Brands, Small Businesses
Like a Celebrity 's content marketing services are perfect for experts, emerging brands, and small businesses who want to tell their story and show the world the benefits and advantages of working with them.
Telling people about your product or brand is not enough. You need to show them its benefits and advantages. That is the only way you can convince your target market that they need your product.
But having lots of words on your website doesn't do you much good if it’s poor-quality or not SEO-optimized.
That’s where we can help.
Our writers are trained in SEO best practices. We have personally vetted each and every writer to ensure they meet our (and your) quality expectations. But we take it a step further. We craft content based around keywords related to your niche, which boosts your website’s credibility and authority on the search engines.
Whether you're looking for blog posts or informational content related to your industry or niche, we've got you covered.
EACH ARTICLE IS:
• Minimum 300-1,000 words - the online reader's sweet spot!
• Professionally written & edited
• Includes 2-3 fully-licensed images
If You Want People To Find Your Website Via Search Engines, You Need SEO.
And If You Need SEO, You Need Original Content.
And If You Need Original Content, You've Come To The Right Place.
Our process is super flexible and can be as collaborative or hands-off as you like. Here’s what the process looks like when we start working together on on-site blog content:
1. We'll start by asking you what keywords are important to you.
2. Next, our writing team will prepare some ideas and outlines for the content; these will consist of title suggestions and 1-2 paragraph descriptions or summaries of the article ideas.
3. At that point, we'll send you those ideas for your review and approval; you can approve the ones you like, and decline the ones you don’t like.
4. Once you approve the ones you like, our writing team will get started writing the article.
5. After the article is written, it’ll go through 2 rounds of professional copy editing.
6. Next, the articles will go to our in-house graphics team, who will either create or identify relevant images and embed them in the article to give it color, life, and pizzazz.
7. Finally, we'll publish the article on our local PR newswire, your social channels, website, and email lists to create a buzz, send traffic back to your website and ultimately get you ranked for relevant keywords.